Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in data collection and management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Assistant - Food Consumption and Composition Data Management.
- Planning, coordinating, validating data collections of Food Consumption and Food Composition and supporting the IDATA scientific officer in charge of those;
- Maintaining food classification/terminologies;
- Supporting the preparation, organization and delivery of scientific output on Food Consumption data;
- Support the tasks of IDATA mandates in the Food Consumption/Food Composition areas;
- Implementing and maintaining data management processes within the remit of your area of knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in data collection and management;
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Nutrition, Food composition, Food consumption, Food classification;
- Experience in writing scientific and/or technical documents (e.g. scientific publications, reports, project plans and reports, guidance documents);
- Behavioural competencies: Attention to details ; Work with others ; Focus on Stakeholder Needs ; Analysis and problem solving.
Assignment: initial contract of 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €2027 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma, Italy, for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).