Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of nutrition and toxicology risk assessment this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Assistant for the Nutrition and Food Innovation unit.
- support to the assessment of GMO applications and generic mandates;
- draft, edit and publish scientific outputs;
- run queries and perform searches in databases;
- prepare summary data tables;
- support to the Food and Feed Working Group and panel, including documents management and drafting and publishing minutes, according to the relevant procedures;
- coordinate with European, national and international stakeholders with regard to the assigned tasks.
- excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- knowledge of toxicology risk assessment;
- at least 1 year of working experience in collecting and collating evidence, writing and reviewing scientific documents, analyzing and interpreting data with statistics;
- good knowledge of IT tools, including MS Power Point, Excel, Word;
- behavioural competencies: self-starter, willing to learn and contribute, engaged, able to work independently and drive tasks to completion, team player, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 3 months.
Salary: approx. €1940 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).