Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in scientific data management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Data Management and Analysis Research Officer.
- Duty officer and data steward activities related to notification of studies and data collections;
- Management and alignment of terminologies used in regulated products - FSCAP term lists, IUCLID phrases lists and EFSA catalogues. Specific focus on reuse of EPPO codes and integration with MTX catalogue;
- General support to catalogues, revision of hierarchies, addition of new terms in response to requests, support to major and minor catalogue releases;
- System testing - DCF pre data collection opening, IUCLID bi-annual releases FSCAP system updates, integration testing for tools linked to new transparency regulation;
- Supporting mapping for exchange of information between applications;
- General support related to preparation of data collections, data modelling, data management and analysis, definition of standards.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 2 years of experience in evidence and data collection, management and statistical analysis in any of the following areas: Chemistry, Biology/Environmental sciences, Nutrition, Food Technology, Engineering;
- Experience in the use of statistical software and code development in R, Python, KNIME or in SAS;
- Experience/Knowledge in Regulated Products areas and/or dossier preparation (e.g. in the remit of EFSA, ECHA, EMA);
- Experience in writing scientific and/or technical documents (e.g. scientific publications, reports, project plans and reports, guidance documents);
- Experience in the interface between software development and Regulatory Affairs would be appreciated;
- Behavioural competencies: Attention to details ; Work with others ; Focus on Stakeholder Needs ; Analysis and problem solving ; Deal with Ambiguity ; Act with Ethics and Integrity.
Assignment: first contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment: 2 years
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma required in the future.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv?