Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Applications Desk department.
- Provide administrative support on applications for regulated products;
- Use of new tools in place for applications;
- Liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues;
- Acknowledge reception of dossiers and mandates;
- Prepare letters for signature;
- Keep up to date complex internal monitoring tables in Excel;
- Insert and manage data in APPIAN;
- Report to possible issues to the coordinator;
- Managing of functional mailboxes;
- Following up deadlines;
- Drafting documents in formal English.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook (required), as well as APPIAN and document management system (preferable);
- Previous experience on interaction with stakeholders such as member states, European Commission and the public would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: customer oriented, excellent team player, ability to switch quickly from one task to the other.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/09, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (from Italy only), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV