Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of animal experiments this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Assistant in the area of Animal Feed.
- support to scientific officers by extracting data from dossiers, drafting sections of opinions and check consistency of data between the draft opinion and the dossier;
- check opinions for confidential data and follow up with applicants;
- support the publication process;
- understand and interpret scientific reports in the area of feed additives in order to compile evidence (data and information);
- search databases in order to collect evidence;
- draft clear, concise and structured scientific reports using appropriate scientific terminology;
- monitor project progress and results according to the workplan.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in life sciences (e.g. veterinary medicine, biology);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in writing scientific documents and in extracting and analysing scientific data, preferably in relation to animal experiments and/or microbiology;
- Experience in risk assessment would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: ability to work with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results;
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until end of 2021.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv