Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in project management within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Project Management Assistant for the Food Ingredients and Packaging department.
- Continue a systematic testing to report on possible bugs in due time (APPIAN, Open EFSA);
- Follow up to tickets already opened and to test the bugs fixes;
- Implement the workarounds that overcome the current technical limitations of the tools;
- Prepare and deliver specific reporting;
- Plan and monitor deadlines;
- Support the maintenance and management of databases;
- Organise, coordinate and support both internal meeting and meetings with external participants, prepare relevant materials;
- Ensure the agendas and minutes of meetings are properly set-up in APPIAN before their publication in the website;
- Launch, monitor and follow up to Public consultations on new and renewal dossiers in a systematic manner;
- Monitor the proper and timely dissemination of new information/documentation;
- Sanitize the documents following confidentiality decision and prior dissemination;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc.;
- Follow up project management phases and lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in project and programme management within international organisations;
- Knowledge of business management principles and project management techniques;
- Proficiency in IT tools (Excel), standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Knowledge of the EU environment would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, good level of autonomy.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 7 months.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV