Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of procurement rules of the European Commission this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Finance and Procurement Assistant.
Support the procurement team in the execution of the whole procurement cycle, from call preparation to implementation of the contracts. Tasks include:
- Carrying out procurement activities, both the call preparation and evaluation phase;
- Inserting data into tables & preparing reports;
- Working with documents and managing them on DMS;
- Support in contract management;
- Various ad hoc tasks assigned by the team leader.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in procurement roles;
- Good knowledge of procurement or grant rules of the European Commission;
- Previous experience in the EU environment would be considered an asset;
- Ability to work with numbers and related tools, with documents and their storage in DMS tools, with tables and reporting tools;
- Ability to follow a complex process with high attention to details;
- Full proficiency in IT tools, particularly in Excel and Word as well as in digital communication tools;
- Behavioural competencies: team player, able to take up ad hoc tasks, ability to support team upon call/need arisen, agility/willingness to execute a variety of support tasks, ability to work effectively in teleworking mode.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1800 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV