Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Confidentiality Assessment Assistant to work in the Legal and Assurance Services department.
support the implementation of the new process on content sanitisation stemming from the transparency regulation programme. in particular:
- perform preparatory work for confidentiality assessments and decisions;
- contribute to blackening or unblackening documents, data or information as per the relevant confidentiality decision;
- perform quality control checks of the sanitisation work to ensure no risks related to inaccurate or delayed sanitisation;
- contribute to the drafting or to the revision of new or existing policies, processes and procedures related to content sanitisaiton;
- assist in presenting and explaining the interpretation of law or legal positions at internal meetings;
- support the transparency and confidentiality team leader acting as central contact point towards internal and external stakeholders for transversal reporting matters, including preparation of monitoring tools and relevant advice;
- provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing customer follow-up services, etc.).
- excellent knowledge of english (at least c1 level);
- at least 1 year of experience in administrative roles, preferably in a legal or scientific environment;
- good knowledge of business management principles, administrative and clerical procedures and systems, communication and project management principles;
- proficiency in it tools, standard office software and electronic management of data (ms office, dms, etc.);
- behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
assignment: initial contract until 31/03, with possibility of extensions. expected duration of assignment 1 year.
salary: approx. €1850 per month before taxes.
work modalities: office work required on at least 1 day per week. working from home is possible but must be performed within 2 hours from parma, italy.
please provide an english europass template cv
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).