Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in food chemistry this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a scientific assistant in the Novel Foods area.
- Undertaking literature searches and contribute to reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Contribute to drafting of preparatory background information for scientific opinions and present them to experts;
- Collecting and collating and compilling data from scientific databases. Technical support with the organisation of meetings;
- Providing editorial support, including aligning of draft opinions with EFSA standards.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Graduate in Food Science, Chemistry, Nutrition, or a related life science area;
- 1 year of relevant working experience in writing scientific documents and in extracting and analysing scientific data;
- Ability to extract, compile and analyse data and scientific information from various fields; Draft background documents and present them to senior scientific staff and experts;
- Behavioural competencies: ability to work with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results;
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until end of 2021.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv