Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of ecotoxicology and pesticides this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a scientific assistant for the Pesticides Peer Review Ecotoxicology unit.
Support the implementantion of the protocol for the revision. In particular:
- evaluate the scientific papers, reports;
- extract and prepare data for further analysis;
- generate, collect and collate evidence (data and information), using relevant methodologies;
- understand and interpret reports in order to compile the evidence.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of bee biology and ecology, environmental risk assessment, ecotoxicology;
- Experience in drafting clear, concise and structured scientific reports and publications using appropriate scientific terminology;
- Proficiency in IT tools (MS office, databases, internet browsers);
- Communication and English: strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both spoken and written English;
- Working with others: ability to work co-operatively with others in teams and across organisational boundaries and respect differences between people.
Assignment: initial contract until 30th of June, with possibility of extensions
Please provide an English Europass template Cv