Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge in the fields of pesticides and risk assessment this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Coordination Scientific Officer for the Pesticides Peer Review unit.
- Contribute to the coordination with European, national and international stakeholders within the scientific activities of the organisation;
- Contribute to communicate and present scientific outputs by conveying the right messages and by making scientific concepts understandable to the public;
- Keep abreast of scientific and regulatory developments and contribute to provide information on legislative, policy and scientific aspects in the respective field;
- Provide administrative and scientific support to the activities of the respective Panel and Working Groups (i.e. preparation of working documents, scientific opinions, etc.);
- Contribute to data collection and collation aimed at preparing scientific materials;
- Contribute to analyse and evaluate data for preparing working documents related to the scientific assessment;
- Contribute to draft and review scientific outputs through the provision of evidence-based risk assessment;
- Contribute to the development of guidance and methodology documents;
- Contribute to manage contracts and procurements, including monitoring procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data, managing and coordinating networks, managing projects, collecting and collating evidence; developing guidance for scientific assessment;
- Knowledge of data and information management, Plant Protection Products and food safety, risk assessment methodologies;
- Proficient use of IT tools (MS office, databases, internet browsers);
- Behavioural competencies: deal with ambiguity; act with ethics and integrity; focus on stakeholder needs; plan and measure for results; work with others.
Assignment: first contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv?
Offerte lavoro simili
- Esperti BI/DWH Parma / Programs & Projects Consulting Srl
- ADDETTO/A BUSTE PAGA / Orienta
- NEOLAUREATO/A ECONOMIA E FINANZA / Orienta
- COORDINATORE DI STRUTTURA / Orienta
- Servizi di Orientamento e Ricerca Lavoro / Orienta
- CARRELLISTA / Orienta
- Operaio azienda alimentare / e-work SpA
- CSV & DATA INTEGRITY CONSULTANT ZONA MILANO/PARMA / Orienta