Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous laboratory/research experience in toxicology and pharmacology this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a scientific assistant for the BPA project in the Food Ingredients and Packaging unit.
- Provide support to the Food Ingredients and Packaging Unit and in particular to the Bisphenol A (BPA) project with respect to the preparatory work leading to the development of the scientific output in 2021-2022;
- Contribute to timely and effective planning to meet priorities and deadlines within the work programme of the project;
- Contribute administratively and scientfically to internal meetings and to coordinate specific tasks/actions within the work programme of the project;
- Contribute to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements: contribute to the effective preparation of meetings, including timely provision of background information and other relevant documents;
- Contribute to coordinate areas of work requiring certain level of expertise and implement projects with the area of responsibility, in particular for the management of the Software providing full support in the management of the tool with experts;
- Liaise with other units to ensure that the workprogramme is performed as planned;
- Provide support in the implementation of specific procedures in the respective area.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in science or related areas;
- At least 6 months of laboratory/research experience in one of the following areas: human and/or mammal animal toxicology, mechanistic toxicology, molecular and cell biology, human and/or animal pathology, food safety, epidemiology, risk assessment;
- Knowledge of EU regulations and/or procedures applicable to the evaluation of Food Contact Materials is to be considered an asset;
- Working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, good level of autonomy.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
Offerte lavoro simili
- Add. produzione - Settore Gomma Plastica / Ali Spa
- Responsabile Amministrativa / three star trade (T.S.T)
- PROGETTISTA ELETTRICO / Lavorint Risorse
- VERNICIATORE A SPRUZZO / Lavorint Risorse
- Add. produzione / Magazzino - Sett. Metalmeccanico / Ali Spa
- MACCHINISTA ADDETTO AL CAMBIO FORMATO / Ali Spa
- Aiuto Cucina - pizzeria / Ali Spa
- Add. alla produzione - Settore Metalmeccanico / Ali Spa