Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in scientific evaluation of regulated products this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Technical Assistant in the Applications Desk Department.
- Replacement of scientific officers assigned to new tasks of the Transparecy Regulation project and creating a gap in the standard work on applications;
- Perform scientific completeness check of applications for regulated products in the area of FEED, NUTRI/Novel Food, FIP/food contact material;
- Answer webforms with scientific questions related to the areas of FEED, FIP/food contact materials/NUTRI/Novel Food;
- Register substance using the PARAM catalogue of all new incoming mandates and participate to the cross-unit substance task force;
- Maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders, provide administrative support on applications.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in project management and coordination, administrative support, managing stakeholders' relationships; preferably in the EU environment;
- Technical scientific competence in food safety, nutritional safety, management of application for regulated products would be considered an asset;
- Full proficiency in IT tools, particularly in Excel and document management system;
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, flexibility.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12 starting from August, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: between €1850 and €2350 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV