Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in scientific data management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Data Management and Analysis Research Officer.
- Provide support to external Notification of study database users;
- Support the manual extraction process from NoS until Appian functionality is operational and hand-over to users;
- General support related to preparation of data collections, data modelling, data management and analysis, definition of standards;
- Contribute to draft and review scientific documents.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 2 years of experience in evidence and data collection, management and statistical analysis in any of the following areas: Chemistry, Biology/Environmental sciences, Nutrition, Food Technology, Engineering, Maths and Physics;
- Experience in the use of statistical software and code development in R, Python, KNIME or in SAS;
- Experience in writing scientific and/or technical documents (e.g. scientific publications, reports, project plans and reports, guidance documents);
- Experience in customer support for software in English language and in the use of reporting tools (microstrategy, tableau, power BI, etc...) would be considered assets;
- Behavioural competencies: Attention to details ; Work with others ; Focus on Stakeholder Needs ; Analysis and problem solving ; Act with Ethics and Integrity.
Assignment: first contract until 30/06 starting from April, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment: 2 years
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV