Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of epidemiology and risk assessment this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Risk Assessment Research Officer to work in the Methodology and Scientific Support unit.
- provide scientific support to activities of the unit in the area of risk assessment and epidemiology (e.g. organising meetings, drafting secretary's notes, contribute to the preparation of working documents, search, collect and collate scientific data);
- provide support to the activity of tracing data;
- coordination of working groups;
- coordination of grants and procurement;
- perform scientific assessments;
- analyse and interpret scientific data;
- write scientific documents;
- generate, collect and collate scientific evidence.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- Knowledge of one of the following fields of research: scientific risk assessment, systematic literature review, epidemiology;
- At least 1 year of experience in collecting and collating evidence, writing and reviewing scientific documents, analyzing and interpreting data with statistics;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams);
- Behavioural competencies: work with others, act with ethics and integrity.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 3 months.
Salary: approx. €3180 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).