Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in conducting social research this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Social Science Research Officer.
- Support to social research projects (surveys, focus groups, social media listening);
- Gather and analyse data and information;
- Provide support to management of small-scale projects;
- Draft project progress documentation;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc.;
- Maintain constructive relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- Master's degree or above in Social Science or related discipline;
- At least 1 year of experience in social research projects within international organisations and/or institutions;
- Behavioural competencies: Work with others within the team; Act with ethics and integrity; Drive for results.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 8 months.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV