Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in web publishing and content management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Web Technical Support Assistant.
Supporting the Web Content Management team in:
- managing web publishing requests;
- mantaining guidelines and manuals for web publishing;
- providing support to users;
- managing support tickets and requests.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of basic HTML, web formats, foundations of usability for web;
- Working with others, Analysis and problem solving, Drive for Results, Customer Focus.
Assignment: first contract until 30th of June, initially working from home
Please provide an English Europass template Cv